Maximise your impact; reduce the risk
There’s a huge service and financial gap in the water and sanitation economy.
Achieving SDG 6 – Water and sanitation for all – requires an estimated $113 billion per year. However, less than $5 billion in donor money is available. Likewise, impact investments are not enough, despite the opportunities in the field of financial and social return.
Aqua for All works towards bridging this financial gap by unlocking public and private capital. As a result, innovations and small and medium enterprises (SMEs) can continue to provide affordable services to low-income households.
By partnering with Aqua for All, you can:
- Maximise your impact. We develop and identify viable solutions and SMEs with a social purpose that require credit, equity or patient capital.
- De-risk your investments. We use our funds in the form of co-investments, guarantees, technical assistance, blended finance, etc.
- Have access to our partnerships and networks of key private and public stakeholders.
Contact us to discuss the opportunities to increase the impact of your investment portfolio: email@example.com
Aqua for All uses grant money to mobilise private capital to finance the water and sanitation economy.
We participate through different facilities, including:
- Technical assistance
- Covering investors’ risk through de–risking grants and co-guarantees
- Participation in pay for success schemes
- Blended finance
Aqua for All enables innovations, from idea to scale.
In the past five years, 33 innovations supported by Aqua for All reached the market introduction stage, and 22 innovations achieved scalability.
Together with our partner organisations, we have facilitated access to clean water and good sanitation to low-income households in 18 countries, and for a total of 4.5 million people.
Sustainability, inclusion and innovation are at the heart of everything we do.Read more about our impact