Maximise your impact, reduce the risk
There’s a huge service and financial gap in the water and sanitation economy.
Achieving SDG 6 – Water and sanitation for all – requires an estimated $114 billion per year. However, less than $5 billion in donor money is available. Likewise, impact investments are not enough, despite the opportunities in the field of financial and social return.
Aqua for All uses its funds to bridge this financial gap by unlocking public and private capital. As a result, small and medium enterprises (SMEs) can continue to provide affordable services to low-income and rural households.
By partnering with Aqua for All, you can:
- Maximise your impact. We develop and identify viable solutions and SMEs with a social purpose that require debt, equity or patient capital.
- De-risk your investments. We participate in the form of co-investments, guarantees, technical assistance, first and second loss capital, etc.
- Have access to our partnerships and networks of key private and public stakeholders and private investors.
We look forward to exploring new ventures and developing innovative solutions for water and sanitation investments.
Contact our Innovative and Impact Finance Team to discuss opportunities to increase the impact of your investment portfolio.
Our innovative and blended finance solutions
Aqua for All uses grants to catalyse private investments in water and sanitation. We participate through different facilities, including:
- Blended finance partnerships
- Results-based incentives models, such as the Impact-Linked Fund for WASH
- Carbon credits finance
- De-risking instruments
Aqua for All finances market-based water and sanitation solutions, from idea to scale.
Since 2002, Aqua for All has managed over €191 million in funds to support around 300 organisations in 65 countries worldwide.
Together with our partner organisations, we have facilitated continued access to water and sanitation to almost 13.7 million people, mostly in Africa and Asia.
Sustainability, inclusion and innovation are at the heart of everything we do.Read more about our impact