Are you looking to grow and scale up your innovation, solution or SME?
Aqua for All provides expertise and funding to accelerate and scale up your innovative idea or (business) solution to tackle the service and financial gap in the water and sanitation economy.
If you are interested in support, please check that your initiative ticks each of our eligibility criteria before applying. Please note that we are not accepting emergency relief applications in the context of the current COVID-19 crisis at this moment.
As of mid-December 2021, we only accept applications by invitation.
Applications must meet the following criteria:
- Focus on one of our three themes – Drinking water | Sanitation | Water resources management;
- Are implemented in one of our focus regions – East Africa (particularly Kenya)|Horn of Africa (particularly Ethiopia) | West Africa (particularly Burkina Faso, Mali and Senegal) | South Asia (particularly Bangladesh);
- For initiatives based in Kenya, Uganda and India it is critical to have a clear financial strategy for growth and a plan on how to unlock additional finance to reach scale;
- Include considerable co-financing in addition to Aqua for All funding;
- Are inclusive to vulnerable groups with a focus on low income and gender-inclusive.
Your application will be carefully reviewed by our in-house water- and sanitation experts. If your initiative aligns with our eligibility criteria you will be invited to submit a full proposal.
All applications must be submitted online. We do not accept applications by email. Click the button below to be redirected to the application environment.
Please note that emails sent from the Aqua for All-Optimy application system might end up in your spam box. Ensure that your spam box is checked regularly during the application process.
Should you have any questions, please contact us: email@example.com