At Aqua for All, we respect your concern about your personal data and privacy. We therefore comply with the relevant laws and regulations, including theEU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Information submitted by job candidates and personnel, including consultants, volunteers and other hired staff.
- Users of the websites of Aqua for All.
- Recipients of publications and newsletters
- Representatives of projects, initiatives and partner organisations (public and private) with whom Aqua for All is engaged.
This policy applies to Aqua for All, including its activities and responsibilities, at organisational level, and its following programmes and websites: https://www.aquaforall.org, https://www.footballforwater.org, and https://www.viawater.nl.
2. Types of personal data collected
Aqua for All may collect and process personal data about you if you are employed or hired by us, cooperate with us in any way or are involved in our activities and programmes, and/or because you have provided your personal data via our contact or application forms on any of our websites.
We may process the following types of personal information:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Postal/ home address
If you are working for or hired by us, or if you are a job candidate or associate, we may collect this additional personal data:
- Date of birth
- Bank account information
- Copy of passport or ID card
- Citizen service number (BSN)
- Information relevant for HR, tax purposes or other job-related matters required by law.
3. How we use the collected information
For what purpose and on the basis of which we process personal data:
Aqua for All only collects and storages the necessary personal data. We do not store data longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected and are processed, and in any case as long as specific regulations require.
We only process your personal data after permission is obtained from the person(s) concerned, for example via signing a contract with us or because you filled in your email address yourself.
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- Internal communication purposes and the day-to-day-execution of our work. For example, to contact a colleague or partner organisation by email or telephone when this is required to carry out our activities.
- Entering into and executing agreements and contracts.
- Processing payments.
- Complying with and enforcing legal requirements such as contractual obligations and for example information we need for tax purposes.
- Communicating about our work and activities. For example, distributing our newsletters including occasional invitations for events (co)organized by Aqua for All. If you no longer wish to receive updates about Aqua for All you can easily unsubscribe via the button ‘unsubscribe’ in the footer of the newsletter.
4. Personal data and information we share
- Sharing and receiving of personal data and information within Aqua for All:
Within Aqua for All, personal data and information may be forwarded between different relevant colleagues of our organisation, or with colleagues (liaisons, employees, advisers) in the countries we are working. We ensure to comply with the European data protection standards and regulations, even if the exchange of data and information take place outside the European Union.
- Sharing and receiving personal data and information outside Aqua for All:
Aqua for All only shares personal data and information with third parties if this is necessary for the execution of agreement(s) and/or to comply with legal obligations. For companies or organisations that process personal data on our behalf, a processor agreement (‘verwerkersovereenkomst’) has been concluded to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of the personal data. Aqua for All remains responsible for these processing operations.
Aqua for All does not share personal data with third parties unless explicit permission has been given for this. We primarily work with third parties within the European Union.
- No commercial use of your personal data:
When you visit our websites we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on the computer, tablet or smartphone during the first visit to this website.
Aqua for All and VIA Water:
Our websites https://www.aquaforall.org/ and https://www.viawater.nl/ only use technical and functional cookies that do not infringe privacy. These cookies are necessary for the technical operation of the website, ease of use and website performance. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, some preferences. We can also optimise our website with this feature. Website visitors can opt out of cookies by setting their internet browser, so cookies are not stored anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
Football for Water:
The Aqua for All and Football for Water websites are built with WordPress. WordPress sets cookies that are categorised as ‘strictly necessary’. If these cookies are not accepted the site may not work as expected. For more information, please visit: https://www.wordpress.org/.
No use of Google Ads or third-party analytics
Aqua for All does not advertise online and we do not use Google Ads (in the past AdWords). All IP address data (the address of your computer) is anonymised. In addition, we do not share our statistics with third parties, not even through Google.
Aqua for All has not given Google permission to use Analytics information obtained through Aqua for All for other Google services.
6. Your rights and choices
By communicating your personal data you guarantee that these are accurate and complete.
How to view, modify or delete data:
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your permission of processing your data or to object to the processing of your personal data by Aqua for All.
You can send a request for inspection, correction or deletion to email@example.com. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, and within a maximum of four weeks.
Right to data portability:
You have the right to data portability. This means that a request can be made to us to send the personal information we have to you or to another organisation on your request. The information will be shared in a digital way for example email or Excel sheet.
You can send a request to share your data to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, and within a maximum of four weeks.
Right of complaint:
Your feedback is of great importance for us. As a learning organization, we are always looking to improve our services and activities.
All feedback can be sent to: email@example.com.
A formal complaint can only be made through a formal letter in which on the envelop it is clearly indicated ‘complaint’ and the category (see regulation). The complaint can also be sent by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the formal letter attached as a scanned document, and in the subject of the mail: confidential/complaint/category. This is to guarantee confidentiality.
For detailed information on how we handle our complaints, we invite you to take a look at our complaint orocedure on our website: https://www.aquaforall.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Aqua-for-All_Complaint-Procedure_v2.2_Feb-2018.pdf
The Dutch version of our Complaint Procedure (’klachtenprocedure’) can also be found via the ’About Us’ – ’Contact’ section on our website: https://www.aquaforall.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Aqua-for-All_Klachtenprocedure_v2.2_Feb-2018.pdf
7. How we protect personal data
Aqua for All takes the protection of your data seriously. We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, and counteract unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification of personal data. The following measures are in put in place, among others:
- All our data is protected via dual login
- Antivirus software
- Regular updates and back-ups
- Special categories of personal information can only be accessed by authorised people or members of the staff (for example, financial Manager)
- A Data Breach Policy that establishes the procedure to be followed to ensure a consistent and effective approach for managing and documenting (suspected) data breach and information security incidents
- All Aqua for All websites use a reliable SSL Certificate to ensure that your personal information does not fall into the wrong hands.
If in your opinion your data is not properly secured, if there are any indications of misuse, or if you would like to have more information about the security of personal data collected by Aqua for All, please contact us via telephone number +31 (0) 70 7200 870 or via email@example.com.
8. How to contact us
Contact details Aqua for All:
|Postal and visitor’s address:||Spaarneplein 2- Ground floor
2515 VK The Hague
|Registration number Chamber of Commerce (KvK):||27248417|
|Telephone:||+ 31 (0) 70 7200 870|