Five start-ups from Jordan, Lebanon and Palestine received micro grants from the WASH vs. Covid-19 Innovator Fund.
- Flowless (Palestine) – Smart water quality and flow management
- Joona (Lebanon) – Period poverty Dignity Kits
- Safaa for Plumbing Services (Jordan)– Providing maintenance for underprivileged households
- SOLVillion (Jordan) – Decentralised wastewater treatment system (DWWS) in schools
- Too Good to Waste (Lebanon) – Sustainable food for all
The total amount awarded from the fund is US $21,000.
This funding will help them survive the crisis and develop solutions for water, sanitation, health, hygiene and (waste) resource management challenges resulting from Covid-19 and climate change.
Continued response to ensure essential services for all
Since the Covid-19 outbreak, Aqua for All has reached out to several organisations to raise funds for water and sanitation enterprises (public and private). Responding to our call, several water and sanitation organisations and impact investors have partnered with us to provide grants and/or facilitate access to finance.
The WASH vs. Covid-19 Innovator Fund is the latest initiative supporting water and sanitation innovators and entrepreneurs that are hit hard by the Covid-19 pandemic.
But it doesn’t end here: We keep looking for partners to establish innovative solutions to support water and sanitation enterprises. The current crisis requires immediate action to address their urgent challenges and make them resilient to withstand the Covid-19 crisis and its aftermath.
If you are interested to partner with Aqua for All, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org