World Water Week 2021 will be held online between 23 and 27 August. Register now to join the world’s leading water conference with more than 418 sessions and thousands of participants from 154 countries discussing global water issues!
Aqua for All is co-organising the Sarphati Sanitation Challenge 2021 with Accenture, World Waternet and the Government of the Netherlands. During World Water Week 2021, the ten semi-finalists will pitch their innovative solutions to tackle sanitation challenges worldwide. Meet the entrepreneurs on:
- Monday 23 August | 10:00-11:00 (CEST) – Sarphati Sanitation Challenge: Seeking innovators in sanitation entrepreneurship. Find out more.
We will be participating in several sessions coordinated by our partners as well. Meet us here:
- Monday 23 August | 08:00-09:00 (CEST) Can a business approach link sanitation and curative health care? This session is organised by FINISH Society together with AMREF Health Africa, WASTE and Aqua for All. It will be repeated live on Thursday 26 August | 15:00-16:00 (CEST). More on the Monday and Thursday sessions.
- Monday 23 August | 12:00-12:30 (CEST) ‘More than words’ this Centre Stage session will showcase the podcast series ‘All ears on water and sanitation entrepreneurship’ that we developed with the Sanitation and Water Entrepreneurship Pact (SWEP). The session will be repeated on Friday 27 August | 12:00-12:30 (CEST). Read more on the Monday session and the Friday session.
- Wednesday 25 August | 15:00-16:00 (CEST) Circular sanitation economy: Cross-sectoral approaches to climate resilience. This session is organised by FINISH Society together with AMREF Health Africa, WASTE, Aqua for All, Caritas, Indian Council of Agricultural Research and RDO Trust. It will be repeated live on Friday 27 August | 7:00-8:00 (CEST). Read about the Wednesday and Friday sessions.
- Thursday 26 August | 17:00-19:30 (CEST) Result-based financing: Addressing bottlenecks and unlocking finance for WASH. More details here.
- Thursday, 26 August | 17:00 – 18:00 (CEST) Our Innovative Finance Manager Shabana Abbas is in the ‘Challenger panel’ of With impact investment & innovative financing models to systemic change. More details here
- Thursday 26 August | 21:00-22:25 (CEST) Catalysing sustainable futures for sanitation? Innovative financing and planning tools. This session is organised by the Container-based Sanitation Alliance together with Aqua for All, Athena Infonomics, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Direction Nationale de l’Eau Potable et de l’Assainissement (Haiti), EY, Toilets for All and Water Services Regulatory Board Kenya. Read more.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to meet change makers addressing water challenges around the world! Get your free tickets here.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. #WWWeek #MakingWaterCount @AquaforAll
If you want to continue the conversation after World Water Week, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.