Enterprises raising repayable investments are invited to apply for receiving Social Impact Incentives (SIINC) – outcome-based payments that reward enterprises for creating impact. Selected enterprises will receive regular reward payments of up to EUR 250,000, depending on the level of impact achieved and verified. Other Impact-Linked Finance instruments may be considered on a case-by-case basis. Applicants in need of impact measurement support may be selected for receiving specialised technical assistance.
To be eligible, enterprises must:
- be based and/or active in Asia Africa and/or the Middle East;
- be operational for at least three years;
- be in the process of raising investment(s) of a minimum of EUR 500,000, or have concrete prospects to do so;
- have a well-defined business model and strong revenue model, regardless of the legal form;
- have reached or have short-term plans for financial sustainability (break-even point and profitability projections);
- be impact-driven (priority areas include bottom of the pyramid, gender, and climate)
The call is now open for applications, and can be accessed online via this application form:
The deadline to apply is 10 July 2022, at 6.00pm Central European Summer Time (CEST). For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here to read our data protection policy.