Are you looking to grow and scale up your innovation, solution or SME?
Aqua for All provides expertise and funding to accelerate and scale up your innovative idea or (business) solution to tackle the service and financial gap in the water and sanitation economy.
If you are interested in support, please check that your initiative ticks each of our eligibility criteria before applying. Please note that we are not accepting emergency relief applications in the context of the current COVID-19 crisis at this moment.
We only accept applications that:
- Focus on one of our three themes – Drinking water | Sanitation | Water resources management;
- Are implemented in one of our focus regions – East Africa (particularly Kenya)|Horn of Africa (particularly Ethiopia) | West Africa (particularly Burkina Faso, Mali and Senegal) | South Asia (particularly Bangladesh);
- For initiatives based in Kenya, Uganda and India it is critical to have a clear financial strategy for growth and a plan on how to unlock additional finance to reach scale;
- Include considerable co-financing in addition to Aqua for All funding;
- Are inclusive to vulnerable groups with a focus on low income and gender-inclusive.
If you have an impactful and innovative solution to a water and sanitation challenge, we invite you to apply for support at any time. We do not have submission deadlines but are continuously open for applications.
Your application will be carefully reviewed by our in-house water- and sanitation experts. If your initiative aligns with our eligibility criteria you will be invited to submit a full proposal.
All applications must be submitted online. We do not accept applications by email. Click the button below to be redirected to the application environment.
Should you have any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org