VIA Water Knock Out Competition
Starting this December in Mozambique
As soon as more information about the programme is finalised, you will be able to find it here. So stay tuned!
PLAMA Conference 2015
Round 1 of our Knock Out Competition will take place during the PLAMA (Plataforma Moçambicana da Água) Conference 2015. This conference will take place in Maputo (Girassol Indy Congress Hotel & Spa) on the 2nd and 3rd of December 2015. Please find more information about this conference below.
"For the Development of Small and Medium Enterprises in the Mozambican Water Sector"
The program includes:
- Presentations of business opportunities and plans by main contracting institutions in the Water Sector and others;
- Presentations of existing support and incentive programs, geared toward training and development of SMEs operating in the Water Sector;
- Discussions in working groups and plenary sessions, in order to develop specific proposals aimed towards improved service delivery by SMEs and hence the Water Sector as a whole;
- Visits to exhibitions that include products, services, special programs and opportunities for the Water Sector;
- Side events and other meetings for sub-groups and specific interests;
The closing ceremony will be attended by high dignitaries of the Government of Mozambique and will be linked to the celebration program of the 40 years of water cooperation between the Government of Mozambique and the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
Participation will be interesting for governmental institutions, public and private companies, individuals, academics, researchers, representatives of the civil society, investors, financiers and other national and international players that have interest in the Mozambican water sector. All participants will be given the opportunity to contribute to the discussions related to the role of SME’s in the Mozambican water sector. Moreover ample opportunities exist to socialize, network with and gain knowledge about the various stakeholders in the Mozambican water sector. Participation will also provide you with the opportunity to become part of the Water Sector Directory (e.g. yellow pages).
Registration for participation in the conference and exhibition is now open and limited. Deadline for registration is 26 November 2015.
For additional information about the terms and conditions of participation please contact us at the numbers: +25821320383 Cell. +258840318903/829379018
Executive Secretary - email: firstname.lastname@example.org