iMPACT Booster on water for food
Now open for application
iMPACT Booster is an accelerator for entrepreneurs with an innovative product or service, which they want to implement in an emerging economy. The goal of the iMPACT Booster is accelerate innovation in the agri/food and water for food sector, which will impact the lives of thousands living at the base of the pyramide in emerging economies. We believe we can face the enormous challenges of global food production through smart, innovative, game-changing business.
We need impact. To counter the shortage in our global food production over the coming years, we will need major innovations in the agricultural sector and in emerging economies in particular. We believe there are great innovations out there that can make a major impact and disrupt the current agricultural sector and commonly known business models.
Great ideas need great support.
Impact Booster is a pact between ICCO Cooperation, New World Campus, Woord & Daad, 1%Club, Wild Geese and Nyenrode. They teamed up to start Impact Booster, which provides expertise, hands-on support and connections to help businesses enter emerging economies. To guide great innovations through the pioneer gap. And to turn sustainable ideas into profitable companies.
We connect impact capital and impact ideas to make an impact in emerging economies.
We do this with the expertise of our founding partners, hands-on involved business developers, hand-selected experts, mentors and like-minded entrepreneurs.
Impact Booster enables (SME) entrepreneurs with an innovative product or service to enter emerging markets. The innovation has to be technically proven and has to contribute to an enhancement of the agricultural industry in these new markets. The programme focuses on the entrepreneur, who is provided with:
• Hands-on business development support, both in the Netherlands and emerging markets
• Thorough validation and pivoting enhancement of business concept and business model
• Expertise on emerging markets through a local presence and network of experts and mentors
• Opening up new networks of potential business partners, distribution channels, client base and investors
• Training on e.g. the lean startup method, distribution models, financial modelling, cultural diversity, marketing and sales, investment proposition, pitching, and negotiation
• An inspiring facility at the New World Campus in The Hague (the Netherlands)
• A 10k cash injection, plane tickets and 50k in value for support
• A final pitch event before a group of respected investors
Application is open till 30th of November 2015. For more information and application please visit: www.impactbooster.com