There are organisations and platforms where best practices and ideas can be shared and information can be gained on business development. Please find a few below. Do you know platforms or knowledge hubs you would like to share with us? Please let us know us via email@example.com
- The DIY Toolkit has been especially designed for development practitioners to invent, adopt or adapt ideas that can deliver better results. It provides tools to develop a vision, a clear plan, develop priorities, generate new ideas and invite feedback from others.
- Are you an aspiring entrepreneur who is ready to launch your first business? Do you have a brilliant idea but are not sure how to turn it into a sound business plan? Are you unsure about what the necessary steps are to make your plan a reality? Follow this learning path to discover how-to articles, videos, tools and downloadable forms that will support you in your start-up journey.
- The team at MOO.COM have created this interactive flowchart to put your business idea to the test! Check for more information on how to set-up a business via https://www.moo.com/us/startup-business-toolkit/
- Guidelines on what to include in a startup pitch presentation
- SCORE is volunteer business people helping small business people solve business problems. Volunteers give freely of their time, energy and knowledge to help others.