We at Aqua for All respect your concerns about your personal information and privacy. We therefore comply with relevant laws and regulations, including the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Information submitted by job candidates and personnel, including consultants and other hired staff
- Users of the websites of Aqua for All
- Recipients of publications and newsletters and
- Representatives of projects, initiatives and cooperation partners with which Aqua for All is engaged.
This policy applies to Aqua for All, including our activities and responsibilities, organization wide as well as for the following programs and websites: https://www.aquaforall.org, https://www.footballforwater.org, and https://www.viawater.nl.
2. Types of personal information we collect
Aqua for All may process personal data about you if you are employed or hired by us, cooperate with us in any way or are involved in our activities and programs and/or because you filled them in yourself via the contact form on one of our websites.
We may process the following types of personal information:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Postal/ home address
If you are working for or hired by us or you are a job candidate or associate, in addition to contact information we may collect:
- Date of birth
- Bank account information
- Copy of passport or ID card
- Citizen service number (BSN)
3. How we use the information we collect
For what purpose and on the basis of which we process personal data:
Aqua for All only saves the necessary personal data and does not store data longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed, and in any case as long as specific regulations require. We only process your personal data after permission is obtained from the person(s) concerned, for example via signing a contract with us or because you filled in your email address yourself.
Personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- Internal communication purposes and the day-to-day-execution of our work, for example to contact a colleague or project partner by email or telephone if this is necessary to carry out our activities.
- Entering into and executing agreements and contracts.
- Processing payments.
- Complying with and enforcing legal requirements such as contractual obligations and for example information we need for tax purposes.
- Communicating about our work and activities by sending our newsletters, including occasional invitations for events (co)organized by Aqua for All. If you no longer wish to receive updates about Aqua for All you can easily unsubscribe via the button ‘unsubscribe’ in the footer of the newsletter.
4. Information we share
- Sharing and receiving of personal information within Aqua for All:
Within Aqua for All information may be forwarded between different colleagues of our organization, or with colleagues (liaisons, employees, advisers) in the countries we are working.We ensure to comply with the European data protection standards as much as possible, even if exchange take place outside the European Union.
- Sharing and receiving information outside Aqua for All:
Aqua for All only shares personal information with third parties if this is necessary for the execution of agreement(s) and/or to comply with legal obligations. With companies or organizations that process personal data in our assignment, a processor agreement (‘verwerkersovereenkomst’) has been concluded to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of the data. Aqua for All remains responsible for these processing operations.
Aqua for All does not share personal data with third parties unless explicit permission has been given for this. We only work with third parties within the European Union.
- No commercial use of your personal data:
When you visit our websites we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on the computer, tablet or smartphone during the first visit to this website.
Aqua for All and VIA Water:
For the websites https://www.aquaforall.org/ and https://www.viawater.nl/ Aqua for All uses only technical and functional cookies that do not infringe privacy. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, preferences. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
Football for Water:
The Aqua for All and Football for Water websites are built with WordPress. WordPress sets cookies that are ‘Strictly Necessary’. If these cookies are not accepted the site may not work as expected. For more information: https://www.wordpress.org/.
No use of Google Ads or third-party analytics
Aqua for All does not advertise online and we do not use Google Ads (in the past AdWords). All IP address data (the address of your computer) is anonymized. In addition, we do not share our statistics with third parties, not even through Google.
Aqua for All has not given Google permission to use Analytics information obtained through Aqua for All for other Google services.
6. Your rights and choices
By communicating your personal data you guarantee that these are accurate and complete.
How to view, modify or delete data:
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your permission of processing your data or to object to the processing of your personal data by Aqua for All.
You can send a request for inspection, correction or deletion to email@example.com. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, and within a maximum of four weeks.
Right to data portability:
You have the right to data portability. This means that a request can be made to us to send the personal information we have to you or to another organization on your request. The information will be shared in a digital way for example email or Excel.
You can send a request to share your data to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, and within a maximum of four weeks.
Right of complaint:
Your feedback is of great importance. As a learning organization we always look for ways to improve our services and activities. All feedback can be addressed to email@example.com.
A formal complaint can only be made through a formal letter in which on the envelop it is clearly indicated ‘complaint’ and the category (see regulation). The complaint can also be sent by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the formal letter attached as a scanned document, and in the subject of the mail: confidential/complaint/category. This is to guarantee confidentiality.
For detailed information on how we handle our complaints, we invite you to take a look at our Complaint Procedure on our website: https://www.aquaforall.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Aqua-for-All_Complaint-Procedure_v2.2_Feb-2018.pdf
The Dutch version of our Complaint Procedure (’klachtenprocedure’) can also be found via the ’About Us’ – ’Contact’ section on our website: https://www.aquaforall.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Aqua-for-All_Klachtenprocedure_v2.2_Feb-2018.pdf
7. How we protect personal information
Aqua for All takes the protection of your data seriously and has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, and counteract unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification of personal data. Amongst others the following measures are in place:
- All our data is protected via dual login;
- Antivirus software;
- Regular updates and back-ups;
- Special categories of personal information can only be accessed by authorized people (for ex. HR Manager);
- Data Breach Policy that sets out the procedure to be followed to ensure a consistent and effective approach for managing and documenting (suspected) data breach and information security incidents
- All Aqua for All websites use a reliable SSL Certificate to ensure that your personal information does not fall into the wrong hands.
If in your opinion your data is not properly secured or if there are any indications of misuse, or if you would like to have more information about the security of personal data collected by Aqua for All, please contact us via telephone number +31 (0) 70 7200 870 or via email@example.com.
8. How to contact us
Contact details Aqua for All:
|Postal and business address:||Spaarneplein 2-1st floor
2515 VK The Hague
|Registration number Chamber of Commerce (KvK):||27248417|
|Telephone:||+ 31 (0) 70 7200 870|